Participate With Us
Learn more about our Sunday worship service here.
View this week’s announcements.
Follow along with our online services and activities by clicking the links provided in the Calendar below.
Locate the event you would like to join on the Calendar. Click on the event name to see instructions for joining and necessary links. Click here to view our video call best practices.
**We require a meeting password for our Sunday Services. Meeting passwords are emailed out to our community each week. Please email email@example.com to obtain the meeting password if you are a guest or did not receive it.
Who We Are
- We love Jesus (He first loved us…)
- We’re committed to thoughtful, Biblical, historic Christianity.
- We’re discipleship-focused and missionally-oriented.
- We’re down-to-earth, real people, who love each other.
- We have great confidence in the power of Christ to transform and restore lives, even those in the darkest of circumstances. (What else could we who believe in the resurrection say?!)
- Our congregation is rooted in the Anglican tradition. We seek to connect ancient forms of worship and classic Christian faith to the lives of 21st-century people.
- Learn about our staff and leaders.
Our primary Community gathering is our weekly meeting Sundays at 10:00 a.m. @ 1504 Bryant Street when we gather for worship and fellowship. Feel free to join us at 9:00am each Sunday for Catechesis (similar to Sunday School). We also have a thriving midweek community life and other activities.
Schedule Tea or Coffee With the Rector
Hello! We look forward to getting to meet you. What brings us together is Christ—He is the center and reason for our community life. Our goal is to be His disciples and to arrange all of life in reference to Him. If you would like to get together to learn more about the church, we would be happy to set up a time to talk over tea.
Please leave us your information here and we’ll get in touch.
Fr. Ryan & Elizabeth Jones
1504 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
General Email: info@eucharistSF.org