Who We Are
- We love Jesus.
- We’re committed to thoughtful, Biblical, historic Christianity.
- We’re discipleship focused and missionally oriented.
- We’re down-to-earth, real people, who love each other.
- We have great confidence in the power of Christ to transform and restore lives, even those in the darkest of circumstances. (What else could we who believe in the resurrection say?!)
- Our congregation is rooted in the Anglican tradition. We seek to connect ancient forms of worship and classic Christian faith to the lives of 21st-century people.
A Year-long Journey of transformation – 2017 Theme
A unique opportunity to slow down, intentionally attune ourselves to God, and capture a deeper sense of what true Christian Communion as the Body of Christ looks and feels like. More information…
Check out our resource for understanding the historical background of the Early Church and how it’s relevant to us in 21st century, post-Christian San Francisco.
Our primary Community gathering is our weekly meeting Sundays at 10:00 a.m. @ 1504 Bryant Street when we gather for worship and fellowship. We also have a thriving midweek community life and other activities.
Schedule Tea or Coffee With the Rector
Hello! We look forward to getting to meet you. What brings us together is Christ—He is the center and reason for our community life. Our goal is to be His disciples and to arrange all of life in reference to Him. If you would like to get together to learn more about the church, we would be happy to set up a time to talk over tea.
Please leave us your information here and we’ll get in touch.
Fr. Ryan & Elizabeth Jones
2 Townsend Street #3-102
San Francisco, CA 94107
General Email: info@eucharistSF.org