Our mission is to be formed together into a community of disciples who live all of life in reference to Christ. He is the center of our community life and our greatest joy.
We are currently in the church calendar season of Eastertide. With the heavenly host and all the Church, we rejoice in the blessedness of God who redeems us through the gift of his only-begotten Son, that earth and heaven are joined and man is reconciled to God. As Paul wrote in the letter to the Colossians, Jesus came into this world not as a stranger, but to claim what was his own: ourselves and everything in this world (Col 1:15-20). Therefore we praise him with shouts of “Alleluia” throughout the Eastertide. This season lasts 7 weeks, includes the celebration of Jesus’ ascension and lands in the Feast of Pentecost which falls on the 50th day and celebrates the giving of the Holy Spirit to the Church.
If you are new, we hope that you will join us in-person for a Sunday worship service. If you prefer to join us online, please see our Calendar below with instructions on how to join our Zoom broadcasts.
Follow along with our online services and activities by clicking the links provided in the Calendar below.
Locate the event you would like to join on the Calendar. Click on the event name to see instructions for joining and necessary links. Click here to view our video call best practices.
**We require a meeting password for our Sunday Services. Meeting passwords are emailed out to our community each week. Please email email@example.com to obtain the meeting password if you are a guest or did not receive it.
Who We Are
- We love Jesus (He first loved us…)
- We’re committed to thoughtful, Biblical, historic Christianity.
- We’re discipleship-focused and missionally-oriented.
- We’re down-to-earth, real people, who love each other.
- We have great confidence in the power of Christ to transform and restore lives, even those in the darkest of circumstances. (What else could we who believe in the resurrection say?!)
- Our congregation is rooted in the Anglican tradition. We seek to connect ancient forms of worship and classic Christian faith to the lives of 21st-century people.
- Learn about our staff and leaders.
Our primary Community gathering is our weekly meeting Sundays at 10:00 a.m. @ 1504 Bryant Street when we gather for worship and fellowship. Feel free to join us at 9:00am each Sunday for Catechesis (similar to Sunday School). We also have a thriving midweek community life and other activities.
1504 Bryant Street, FL 3
San Francisco, CA 94103
General Email: info@eucharistSF.org