We meet each Sunday morning for worship at 10:00 a.m. at 1504 Bryant Street.
A Year-long Journey of formation
Who We Are
- We love Jesus.
- We’re committed to thoughtful, Biblical, historic Christianity.
- We’re discipleship focused and missionally oriented.
- We’re down-to-earth, real people, who love each other.
- We have great confidence in the power of Christ to transform our lives and the city we live in.
- Our congregation is rooted in the Anglican tradition. We seek to connect ancient forms of worship and classic Christian faith to the lives of 21st-century people.
Check out our helpful resource for understanding the historical background of the Early Church and how it’s relevant to us in 21st century, post-Christian San Francisco.
Our primary Community gathering is our weekly meeting Sundays at 10:00 a.m. @ 1504 Bryant Street when we gather for worship and fellowship. We also have a thriving midweek community life and other activities.
Schedule Tea or Coffee With the Rector
Hello! We’re excited to see God gathering such an incredible group of people to form a church. What brings us together is Christ—He is the center and reason for our community life. Our goal is to be His disciples and to arrange all of life in reference to Him. If you would like to get together to learn more about the church, we would be happy to set up a time to talk over tea.
Please leave us your information here and we’ll get in touch.
Fr. Ryan & Elizabeth Jones
2 Townsend Street #3-102
San Francisco, CA 94107
General Email: info@eucharistSF.org