Year of Sacramental Living
We’ve embarked on a year-long journey exploring the implications of the Incarnation of the Son of God. This journey is intended to be both immensely practical and profoundly theological. Below are some resources guiding and shaping our journey.
- A letter introducing the Year of Sacramental Living to the congregation
- A letter introducing the second half of the Year of Sacramental Living.
- Living in Christian Time – a Calendar of the Christian Church
- The Eucharist Church Prayerbook
- For the Life of the World by Fr. Alexander Schmemann. This little book offers one of the most profound reflections on the meaning of the sacraments. It paints a priceless vision of what sacramental living is all about. Take note of our podcast discussion of this book. The teaching of this book is essential to everything we’re doing in the Year of Sacramental Living. The content of the book is also available online for free in PDF format.
- Check out our Formation | Catechesis page for ongoing classes and workshops deepening our understanding of sacraments and sacramental living.
- Keep tabs on our Events page for experiential ways to enter into the mix including retreats, workshops, feasts, and more.
- Information about baptism and confirmation.